Sign up now for our trip to the 26th Annual Boar’s Head and Yule Log Festival. It’s Jan. 11th in Kinston, and the performance is free of charge. We’ll be going to the 3PM performance, and leave shortly after the second worship service and stop for lunch. This will be a great day. Look for more details in this bulletin soon.
A Long Range Sneak Peek:
Your Lunch Wagon Committee has been busy making
plans for next year. Here’s a list of tentative objectives through
• Sun. Jan. 11 Boar’s Head Yule Log Festival-Kinston
• Sun. Feb. 8 Lunch at Camp Don Lee after service
• Fri. Mar. 6 Guided tour of Coast Guard vessel – Morehead
• April, 2015 Bird Sanctuary in Scotland Neck
• May, 2015 Water Tour and Lunch in Jacksonville
• June, 2015 Sailing Catamaran Cruise to Cape Lookout
We’re hoping for lots of participation in these fun and informative trips to Eastern North Carolina points of interest. Check for Lunch Wagon updates each Sunday for more details.